Friday, March 4, 2011

You Make Me Laugh.

"And all that I can do
Is just laugh."
- Nevershoutnever, "I Just Laugh"



Kudos to Zappa for keeping such a straight face. I would never have been able to hold laughter in! As it was, I was sitting down in my basement watching this laughing so hard my family came downstairs to see what I was doing! I DID see Zappa crack a bit of a smirk for some of it - at least he has a sense of humour! This man would have done very well in a staring contest or an improv troupe!

This ties in with my previous posts of Zappa doing anything to get publicity. I would never have pegged him as the game show type! I must say, though, that knowing a bit of background on him now, he incorporates humor into a lot of his work. This game show is definitely a good fit for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment